Thursday 17 September 2020

I am fearfully & wonderfully made.


 

Hello & Happy Birthday to a Unique Creation.

I am fearfully & wonderfully made.

The Lord-God has turn all my wasted years around.

I will arise and shine for my light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen & released upon me.

For unto us a child is born & unto us a son is given & he shall be called wonderful, glorious, marvelous, handsome, gracious, favored, great & unique.
I wish myself happy birthday & many wonderful years ahead of me . May today mark a positive turning point in my life, destiny, etc. May the unlimited grace, mercy, joy & favor of the Almighty God be released upon me today. Age with wisdom, grace & favor in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Every thing that concerns me is more than perfected in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Today marks a positive new dawn in my life in Jesus name! Amen!
:birthday:

2 comments:

Show Emoticons

Share English German French Arabic Chinese Simplified