Friday 25 August 2017

How a Single Mum Turned Around her Life Financially

This is the story of a single mum of 3 children who lost everything after her husband died but today things are different with her after she grabbed an opportunity that came her way that is actually available to everyone.


I was a stay at home wife & mother. Everything was going on fine in my family till 4 years ago when the cold hands of death struck my husband who was working in the oil & gas industry & was the bread winner of the family. It was as if hell was let loose. My in-laws came & drove me & my children out of the house my husband built & seized every-thing that my husband had.

I had been a stay at home mum & l lacked the skills, experience & capital to start a business. Out of frustration I took up a teaching job in a primary school with a salary of 28,000 naira in Lagos. I had no option but to move into a face-me I face-you one room accommodation with the help of friends. Paying my bills & feeding my children became extremely difficult with the salary I was earning.

My children became malnourished & were sent home from school on various occasion due to inability to pay their fees. I was always hiding from my land-lord.  

I prayed that God should give me an opportunity that will change my life till I came across Crowd1 Trailblazers Lagos who were organizing free Business Investment Seminar & Training. I attended the training out of curiosity because I thought that networking businesses & all internet money making opportunities were scams.



I was convinced by the training & I never knew that making money on the internet was that simple.  After the training I borrowed money from someone to buy the lowest share package sold by the Crowd1 company as i could not afford the 99 Euros myself & became a share owner in the company.  I started earning my dividends right from the first week in Crowd1 & I then started talking to people about the Crowd1 business & as people came on board I earned referral bonus as well. Within 1 month I was able to pay back the money I borrowed to register.  After 2 month in the system my referral bonus has grown explosively & I have even upgraded to the most expensive package using money I have earned from referring people to invest in Crowd1.  

Four months after the training my story has changed completely  as I have now moved into a two bedroom flat, my children are now enrolled in a standard private school in Lekki, I am settled financially & we are once more a happy family. I am making plans to buy my own land & build my own apartment. This is my story.

So I am using this medium to reach out to every-one men, fathers, ladies women, & mothers who are suffering & facing financial challenge that making money in Crowd1 is real & you can actually become financially independent by joining Crowd1

You can begin your journey to financial freedom by attending the next free Crowd1 Investment seminar & training in Lagos, Ibadan, Delta, Edo, Port-Harcourt or Abuja, Ogun, Ibadan by joining our whats-app group by clicking on the link below or by sending the word Crowd1 on whats-app to +2348038295185 or putting across a call.


To join the TrailBlazers Crowd1 mentoring group on whatsapp click



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Share English German French Arabic Chinese Simplified